Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh, the nausea....

Around 7 weeks it all started.  Yep the "everything makes me gag" feeling.  Ugh, it's making me sick just recalling the horrible feeling.  Whole wheat anything, potatoes, vegetables, brushing my teeth, swallowing a vitamin, going to the grocery store, reading What to Expect... or Twilight and even watching tv ALL made me sick.  I lived on Pop's cereal (sometimes three bowls a day), cinnamon toast, Cream of Wheat, grilled cheese (on white bread only with american cheese, the kind in the little plastic wrappers) and occasionally tomato soup.  So, basically anything yellow or white.  I felt like crap.  I was tired, sick and basically anti-social for almost two months (my poor husband).  At 12 weeks (almost to the day), like my Dr predicted, I began feeling more like myself again.  My energy, enthusiasm and appetite had returned!!  I felt great.  I went to the gym, I took the dogs for walks and, most importantly, I started spending time with friends again.  I almost forgot I was pregnant, I felt so "normal."



No comments: