Monday, April 20, 2009

Pants

Okay, so I finally broke down this weekend and bought maternity pants. Yup, the kind with the big elastic waistband and stretchy thing that covers your entire tummy (no, they are not available in regular sizes, just maternity). Finding pants that I like and that are actually long enough for me has always been a struggle. So, after 4 maternity stores and LOTS of pants I finally found some that work (Capri's!). My regular clothes, however, still fit and I plan to continue wearing them as long as possible. I assume I'm not the only pregnant woman with a hatred for maternity clothes. I've recently discovered an amazing invention called the Bella Band. It's like the stretchy thing in maternity pants, but not attached to pants - just the band. I wear it over my unbuttoned, unzipped pants and it holds them up and gives my tummy some support - I love it! I'm looking forward to summer skirts, dresses and tank tops...and the pool.

No comments: