Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting ready...



Things are going great in the Moen house-hold.  We're still unpacking and getting things organized (why does this always seem to take so long!?).  The couch and crib finally arrived over the last week and I've been busy doing the fun part of moving - the decorating!  It feels strange not to be working everyday.   I'm just now starting to get bored and feel like a stay-at-home mom.  I think the people at Target, Trader Joe's and Mr. Wizards Frozen Yogurt know me by first name now.  

We had another Dr.'s appointment this morning (met with the nurse practitioner this time).  She said everything in the sonogram pics looked great.  She checked if I was dilated and said every thing is still closed, but is beginning to soften (which is a good thing).  Her prediction is that the baby will be a girl (based on the speedy heart-rate this visit) and thinks that I still have 4 weeks to go (though I'll be 37 weeks in 2 days).  We'll see...  

Overall I still feel great!  At this point I've gained about 25 lbs, don't have any stretch marks or swelling of body parts, no itchy skin or weird hair growth (that I can see), I don't even have that weird dark line under my tummy and my belly button is officially flat (and very clean!).  

Here's the first glimpse of the nursery(!!!!):




1 comment:

TCRL10 said...

Cute! You did such a good job!