Monday, September 28, 2009

One month!


Again, I'm shocked that so much time has gone by since the little guy arrived. I've been told that the whole first year becomes a blur, it goes by so fast. So, I'm trying to enjoy the little moments....the random smiles he gives me, the baby noises he makes and how he falls asleep any time, any where so easily. Little Eli has been so good, we've been able to go out to dinner, over to friends houses, to local fall festivals (my fave) and shopping. With the onset of flu season and the fact that this year is supposed to be bad one, I'm glad we've been able to get out and enjoy the fall air. This weekend will be our first road trip to grandmas house...wish us luck, we may need it.

The Moen family at the Forest Park Balloon Glow on September 18:



No comments: