Monday, March 29, 2010

7 months!

Elliot is 7 months old now! I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how much he's grown in just a month - he continues to amaze me. He now has 4 teeth - the top two and bottom two and I can see more just under his gums. He's eating pureed solid foods every day and has tried bananas, avocado, sweet potatoes and rice cereal so far. He also loves his sippy cup and knows how to use it all by himself. He sits really well on his own now and loves playing by himself. He moves all over the floor by rolling from side to side, but has recently started pushing up to his hands and knees! From a belly position he pushes up to his hands and then tucks his knees under and starts rocking back and forth, which I was told is a precursor to crawling! He'll be moving before we know it - yikes! His hair is still a light brown (and much longer on top than the sides). I think his eyes are starting to change from blue to a more hazel or green color (like his mom!). Possibly the biggest milestone we've recently crossed is that E is now sleeping 11-12 hours at night!!!! Yay! I hadn't slept 8 hours straight in over 6 months! He's such a good baby - we know he's amazing, but everyone always tells us how lucky we are to have such a good baby. I love seeing his personality come through more and more every day and can't wait to see the little boy he will become...


No comments: