Thursday, May 13, 2010

30th Birthday

May 5th was Dr. M's 30th birthday (he's finally catching up with me!). To celebrate we had a house full of family (and dogs!). His mother, my mom, her husband, my dad, his wife and a good childhood friend of Dr. M's and three dogs all came to visit. He received 3 birthday cakes, many beautiful cards, cash, some much needed items, steaks and a new gas grill! The weather was beautiful. We ate outside three nights in a row. The celebration continued for almost 5 days and into the weekend. Little E was a trooper and, quite honestly, he loved all of the attention from the grandparents! As Dr. M always says "A PhD and a baby before I'm 30." I can't wait to see what he will accomplish in the next 30 years...




1 comment:

Regina K said...

you have two very cute boys in your life, well guess I should say 4. But those two are the cutest