Tuesday, August 3, 2010

11 Months!

I can't believe our little boy will be one in less than a month. My how time flies when you're a parent. This time last year I was the size of a house and getting anxious to meet our little one. Now it's been 11 months and he's almost a toddler. He's talking all the time. Just today we were at the store buying a watermelon (E's fave) and he kept reaching for it in the cart saying "ball, ball." It was so cute. Though he's not walking yet, he's getting closer every day. He seems to have no fear when it comes to crawling, climbing and cruising. In fact, we had our first major injury today. E was crawling across the tile kitchen floor (a tupperware lid in each hand) and he slipped and went down face first on the tile, cutting his lip on his teeth. It bleed for a while and is pretty swollen, but it doesn't seem to bother him for as bad as it looks. I'm sure you won't even be able to see it in a couple days. We're in the process of planning E's first birthday. The picnic site is reserved and the invitations are in the mail. I know I've already said it, but I can't believe our little boy will be one next month. I love that we are starting to see the little boy that he will be. He's perfect.


No comments: