Friday, May 18, 2012

11 Months

Baby girl will be one in less than a month!  I can't believe it.  Where has our baby gone?  Though I love watching her grow and  change, I find myself frequently saying how much I love "this stage" and want to keep her this age forever.  She's still the "best baby in the world" - happy, content and sweet.  The little things I want to remember about her right now are.....the tight little strawberry blonde curls on the back of her neck, how she gives wet "kisses" and tries to bite your nose, her constant smile, how she squeals with excitement, her pink-kitty from GG is still her favorite toy in her crib, changing her diaper is a serious challenge, she loves her bedtime books, she thinks sitting and spinning around on her bottom is super fun, she loves table food, that she has decided to crawl on all fours since moving to the new house, she loves pulling up on things especially to reach whatever her brother is playing with, how she "protests" when you take something away from her, her adorable 4 teeth (2 top, 2 bottom), her silly babbling, she still sucks her two middle fingers and how it melts my heart when she lays her head down on my shoulder when she's tired.  Her hair is getting longer (just long enough for a small bow) and her eyes are still a radiant blue.  She still loves nursing, riding in the ring-sling and being close to mama, but is embracing time with others.  She's one pretty incredible little girl.

11 Month Stats:
16 lbs 13 oz (3%)
28 1/4 inches (50%)




No comments: