Tuesday, January 25, 2011

20 weeks!

I can't believe I'm already half way through this pregnancy. It's amazing how fast time goes by when you're chasing a 16 month-old. Overall, I feel great. Very similar to my pregnancy with E. I have, however, been having bad headaches on occasion and feel like I'm gaining weight faster this time around. My belly feels huge for just 20 weeks. I've already had strangers ask if I'm expecting and I do get some strange looks while at the gym in the morning. I can feel the little one in there kicking around, especially after I eat. The biggest difference in this pregnancy, so far, is that we're going to find out the gender of the baby a week from tomorrow (instead of waiting, like we did with E). We're so excited to see what it feels like to know what we'll be having. I loved not knowing last time, but am excited to find out this time (and so are the grandparents). Everyone keeps asking if I have any "feelings" as to what it might be....which I do not and honestly, don't really care if it's a boy or a girl. I feel like we're so blessed to be having a second child that it doesn't really matter either way. Dr. M and I are still feeling a little anxious about the idea of having two under the age of two, but are excited to have a little one in the house again. My due date is still June 11, 2011 (the day after our 5 year wedding anniversary). I'll be sure to let you know what we find out at the sonogram next week (and post pics)! Here's a pic of my big belly. This is the first belly pic we've taken this time around...

No comments: