Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Registry!

We've registered on Amazon.com!
I feel like we have everything we need for a new baby. However, there are a few extra things I think we'll "need" now that we'll have two. The biggest thing we're in need of is a double stroller. I've done a lot of research and feel like we've found the best one for our lifestyle. I've heard nothing but great reviews about this stroller and am getting really excited about it (see registry link at end of this post). The other items on the registry are simply "wants" of mine, things I would use, but aren't "necessities." I think it's funny that when I told people we weren't sure if we were going to find out the gender of this baby they would (almost always) say "what if it's girl, don't you want to be prepared?" Prepared for what? It's a baby, right? I guess they mean "prepare" by immediately dressing her in pink. The funny thing is she's due in June and will likely be in onesies for most of the summer. I do not mind pink at all and if that's what people want to buy for us, that's great. I know everyone is just excited that we're having a baby girl (we are too!).

No comments: