Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

I'm a lucky mom. My boys are so good to me. My second official mother's day was wonderful. It was an unseasonably warm, sunny day. We started the day with breakfast, cards, flowers and a gift at home. Then quickly got ready to meet our friends (Megan, Jamie, Alys & Bryony) at the Zoo. It was packed due to the beautiful weather, I assume. We played at the children's zoo, petted the goats, went down the slides and even played in the splash area. We saw elephants, zebras, lions, alligators and even monkeys. We were home by early afternoon, in time for all of us to take a much needed nap from our long weekend. We stayed home the rest of the afternoon and simply relaxed. It was a wonderful day with my beautiful family, whom I love so much.

Me and E at the zoo!

Dr. M and E at the zoo

"Karma: what goes around, comes around....wear your necklace as a reminder to keep the circle positive, peaceful and loving..." My gift!

My flowers




1 comment:

Amy R. said...

These pictures are great! And I love the necklace & flowers. Good job, Moen boys. :)