Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 days

I have 5 days left until my due date. I can't believe it....5 days! At this point I feel like every day could be the day. I've ben having cramps and not feeling 100% for the past week. My whole body aches. I have no idea when she'll be here, but feel like it could be any day now. I know she's getting squished in there because I don't feel her move as often and the movements are long and slow stretches when she does. I'm tired of being pregnant and feel like I'm ready for her to be here, but at the same time, I don't want to rush things. I know our life will change forever when she gets here and I want to cherish our family of 3 and give E all the one-on-one attention I can right now. But, at the same time, I feel an urgency to have her here with our big move coming up so soon. I can't help but feel anxious about delivery and how it will go this time (though I hear second babies are easier). I have a handful of close friends "on call" for the next several days until my mom can get up here to watch E. It's funny, but he seems to be my main concern right now - how he'll take us being gone, seeing me in the hospital and having a new sister. Lots going on in our lives right now and I need to keep reminding myself to take it one day at a time and relax....easier said than done.

Just 5 more days to go!!

1 comment:

Amy R. said...

I hope you make it until after lunch today because I'm so looking forward to our time together!