Thursday, October 17, 2013

Back to school

It's that time of year again (my favorite)....BACK TO SCHOOL!  I love the commercials on TV, the fun college and school supplies at Target and knowing that football, cool weather and the holidays are approaching!  This year the kids are starting a new school.  Not because there was anything wrong with the old one, this one is just more convenient for us and we think it will be a better fit for our babies.  E will be in the Pre-K program (NO, I can't believe it!) M-F mornings and H will be in the 2 year old classroom MWF mornings.  Yes, I'm looking forward to having three mornings to myself!  E is really excited about going to a new school.  I love how he embraces change with such enthusiasm.  This will be the first time H has been in an actual classroom setting.  I think she is really going to like it and think it will be good for her to be around her peers.  I'm sure there will be a learning curve for all of us, getting used to a new routine and school setting, but I know it will be worth it!




No comments: