Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Soccer!

E started SOCCER this fall! I don't know who is more excited, me or Dr. M. Ha!  E has no clue what he's doing out there, but is enjoying meeting some new friends, playing a new game and just the whole experience of trying something new.  He loves a new adventure.  The soccer at this age is funny.  It's not actually a 'team' and they don't have games, just practices once a week (Tuesday evenings).  They just do simple games like kicking their ball at the coaches racing from one end of the field to the other and keep away.  Occasionally, they will divide and play a simple 6 on 6 game, but the kids end up pushing, kicking each other and scoring in the wrong goal.  Yes, it's amusing.  I'm sure this is only the beginning of long evenings at the ball field, but I know Dr. M and I are both looking forward to and encourage our kids playing sports! 





No comments: