Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall weather!

Fall is my most FAVORITE time of year!  I love the cool weather, the beautiful trees, pumpkins and the smell of cinnamon.  October, November and December are my favorite 3 months.  This time of year makes me want to bake cookies and have soup on the stove all day.  It also makes me want to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather, take walks, go to fall festivals, eat apples, and  go outside to the park with the kids.  Though it's hotter here this time of year than it is back home, we're still doing all of the aforementioned things.  And I'm love, love, loving it!

Me and my babies at the park near our house!

How cute is this?!  It was such a beautiful day at the park.  The weather was perfect!

E loves collecting the fallen pecans and throwing them in the fountain.

Sunday, all 4 of us went to the Kentuck Art festival.  It was a beautiful morning together!  Did you notice that Miss Harper sitting the big girl seat in the stroller?  She loved being able to look around. 

E got his face painted for the first time.  He did great until the girl showed it to him in the mirror and he quickly wiped it off!  This is what remained of his red Alabama "A"... 

Harper's favorite place to be, the sling.  I get so many comments when I wear her like this.  It's like people here have never seen a sling before.  I love using it when we're out and about so she can nap (esp at the grocery store) and both of my hands are free.

No comments: