Thursday, February 21, 2013

MINIVAN!

We finally did it!  We now own a minivan!  I honestly didn't think that I would be this excited about it, but I can't tell you how much we have NEEDED and wanted this car.  Though it's not brand new ('08), it's new to us!  I wasn't crazy about the 'ocean mist' blue color of the van, but when the sales guy said he would throw in the DVD player, we were sold!  We've had it for just a few days now and it has already changed our lives.  Seriously.  Our car payments went down significantly as well as our insurance (who knew mini vans were so safe?).  I love that.....the doors open with a push of a button (on the key!); the back windows have built-in sun shades; above the rear-view mirror is a bubble mirror in which I can see the entire car; the dvd player came with cordless headphones; it has an auxiliary plug so I can listen to Pandora in the car (!!); that it seats 8 people and it has an outside temperature gage on the dash (it's the simple things).  We are going to put a lot of miles on this car.  Can't tell you how good it feels knowing that we can comfortably go on a family road trip any time now!  Woo hoo!


No comments: